Lowrance Outdoor Autopilot Hydraulic Pack
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Outboard Pilot is an MFD Autopilot add-on system designed for boats up to 30ft with a single or dual-linked outboard motor. The system comes with everything you need to fit an Autopilot to Hydraulic outboard motors, including Point-1 AP Heading/GPS Sensor, NAC-1 Autopilot computer, Pump-1, hydraulic fitting kit, Standby-Auto buttons and Micro-C network components.
Simrad Multifunction Display Integration
Designed to work with your Simrad chartplotter navigation display, the Outboard Pilot pack does not require a dedicated autopilot head unit – perfect for smaller vessels with limited helm space. Set your heading, steer to a waypoint, or follow a predefined route, right from your existing Simrad display. A single dash-mounted auto/standby button lets you enable the autopilot with ease, or take manual helm control in an instant.
Easy to Install
This comprehensive kit includes everything required for a professional or DIY autopilot installation, including a super-quiet hydraulic steering pump for distraction-free operation. Detailed step-by-step instructions are provided, while pre-fitted plug-and-socket connectors make installation quicker and easier than ever. Simrad Virtual Rudder Feedback technology eliminates the need to install a mechanical feedback sensor, while delivering smooth and reliable steering performance.
Simple System, Powerful Features
Automatic turn patterns make manoeuvres such as U-turns simple and fuel-efficient, while more complex patterns support fishing and other on-water activities. Outboard Pilot also offers automatic Depth Contour Tracking that’s perfect for anglers fishing ledges or drop-offs, and also a great way to cruise along the coastline while automatically maintaining a safe depth beneath your boat.
- Steer your outboard motor to a heading, waypoint, route or cursor, with control from your Multifunction Display.
- Lowrance SmartSteer interface provides control of both your hydraulic-steer outboard motor, as well as the MotorGuide Xi5 Pinpoint electric-steer trolling motor.
- “One-touch” route creation from saved trails.
- Repeat your path with automatic turn patterns.
- Recommended for single or dual-linked outboard setups, on boats that are 30 feet and less, in length.
- VRF (Virtual Rudder Feedback) – simplifies pilot installation -- eliminating the need for a rudder position sensor.
- Easy setup – straightforward guide steps you through first-time install.
- Easy-to-install, plug-and-socket connection – with no complex terminal wiring
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
REQUIRES A COMPATIBLE MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY. DEPTH CONTOUR TRACKING REQUIRES DEPTH INFORMATION FROM THE BUILT-IN SONAR ON A CONNECTED MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY, OR FROM A NETWORKED SONAR MODULE.
1 Model Available
|000-11748-001||Low Stock: <5||$1,099.99|